Love, amore, amour! However different people say those words, just remember that the most important person in your life is you.
Sit down and set goals for yourself! Say yes to you. Keep in mind that saying yes to yourself doesn’t have to feel selfish because saying yes could also include others in your life. It all depends on how you look at life. Be present, feel alive and have some fun.
Do you work too much? Then allow yourself some downtime for rest and recovery. Plan a trip, or even a day trip, if being away from the office for longer than a day is too much. Have something to look forward to doing. Go stare at the ocean for awhile and try to return feeling bad about it, I bet that you can’t. We all need downtime, it makes us better managers, husbands, wives, sisters. Don’t believe me, well then ask your physician and they will tell you too!
Are you looking for some ideas of things to do around town with a friend or even solo? Check out some February events that are happening in Sonoma County.
- Do you like to shop for crafts? 2/2/19 Saturday – Valentine’s Craft and Vendor Boutique – 10AM to 4PM at the Flamingo Resort 2777 Fourth Street, Santa Rosa, 95405
- Places to stay on the coast: www.sonomacounty.com/lodging/bodega-bay-escapes
- Local Sparkling Wines: www.gloriaferrer.com/wine-country-events/
- Romantic Wineries www.ferrari-carano.com/event/valentines-day-love-is-in-the-air
- Beginning Cheese Making Class www.thebeveragepeople.com/product2963.html (Reservations required.)
- For Chocolate Lovers (family friendly) www.thechocolatecowsonoma.com
This is not an endorsement for any particular venue. These are just some ideas of local events.
Are you interested in finding out about homes to buy or sell in Sonoma County? Please give me a call at (707) 769-7165.